Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jul 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Shery...

Hi There, today's card has been made to celebrate the birthday of lovely Shery, owner of  the stamp company STAMPlorations.
Now as a surprise we were asked to answer a few questions..
First being Favourite Stamp.. mmmm that's easy for me...
the NEW stamp  Sketched CUPCAKE from STAMPlorations.  I just can't stop wanting to use it...This is my absolute all time favourite... I just love it!!!! It doesn't matter how you choose to colour your cupcake , it always comes up with Fantastic results. So a heads up, you will be seeing lots of cards with this fab image, lol...
Second question... favourite book...
Now Shery loves books and is actually a ghost writer and author ...now unfortunately I don't get a lot of time to read but when I do I can't pass a good Murder, who dunnit! something that leaves me guessing till the end... no particular author stands out it's just what I find at the time..

Now onto my card, a little water colouring the embossed stamp with Peerless watercolours- a little bling, a splatter stamp, heart and candle.

Happy, Happy Birthday Shery , wishing you an awesome day and a wonderful year and hope you get spoilt rotten.
 Pop on over HERE to see what the DT girls have created for Shery on her special Day.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Debra! I love the colors and the way you decorated the cupcake. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra, I said it before and I'll say it again...you seriously rock at using the cupcake stamp! Doesn't matter how you use it, your cupcake cards are just so divine every time! So you love good murder-whodunnit books...me too, although it's been a LOOOOONG time since I'd read any fiction book. My shelf lately is filled with an eclectic mix of art books, and the regular mainstays are reference books (uhm, I sort of enjoy reading my hardbound MW Dictionary and grammar books...Lapsing Into a Comma being one of my current favorites). Thank you so much for making this card for me and for the wonderful and sweet birthday wishes! Between you and the girls in our team, I got spoilt rotten! So thankful to know you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cupcake does make everything better! This is fun! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frosty look of your cake card, Debra - good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx