Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 8, 2014

STAMPlorations AUGUST Challenge...

Hi there, Today starts the month long Challenge for August at STAMPlorations and this month we want to see......
"Stamps and Die Cuts" an easy theme considering I think most of us use this combo quite often, well I definitely do, lol..
I have used my favourite stamp again... SKETCHED CUPCAKE... I just find so many different ideas to use this awesome stamp.
I used a Stampers Anonymous- Tim Holtz..Schoolhouse Layering Stencil with Memento Desert Sand Ink Pad. Added some spatters with Glimmer mist and layered on some Washi tape.
The Die Cuts I used is a Tag by Mama Elephant, sentiment words from Little B and Martha Stewart Balloon Punch.
Joining us for the August Challenge is..... Karen Dunbrook.. 
Pop on over to the  STAMPlorations blog to see some wonderful inspiration from the other DT girls.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love the collage of elements on ur card :) beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card with the cupcake stamp, Debra - you're the Cupcake Queen :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful. Absolutely love your choice of colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debra. A cupcake in icing colours, love it. Have a great day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really know how to showcase this cupcake. Debra, this is so pretty. I really love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx