Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 21, 2014

STAMPlorations....Sketch#22

Hi there, time for  STAMPlorations Sketch#22
 
 I used Bloom Sketches: Daisy 1
I did a little water colouring on the image using Distress Inks- Black Soot, Spiced Marmalade, Aged Mahogany and Scattered Straw.
I then added some Wink of Stella Clear Pen over the top to give a little shimmer.
The background stamp is from Stampin Up - Grid Stamp. I embossed with white and then coloured in the squares using the same Distress Inks,added a leaf die, washi tape and some embroidery cotton.
Our Guest designer for this challenge is.... Leslie from The Crooked Stamper!
Check out the  STAMPlorations blog to see some wonderful inspiration from the other DT girls.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

7 comments:

  1. These colors are so bold and gorgeous ! Love that grid too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra, you make the most artistic and eye-catching cards on blogland!! I wish you'd put out a video of you watercoloring that daisy...mine never looks that good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the stencil in the background. The shine is amazing! And I hear it is your Birthday today. A very Happy Birthday, great cards on Stamplorations blog to celebrate your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO. MUCH. to love on this card. Amazing colors and coloring, birthday girl! I can't get over how you colored that grid. You must have so much patience and a really tiny paintbrush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All composition is gorgeous, but I love very much the water colored squares!
    Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Debra the colours are so bold and beautiful and I love that stencil! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Debra! Your daisy is stunning, fabulous colouring. Love your choice of rich autumn colours. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx