Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 16, 2015

life is good....

Hi there.... I just love these Tim Holtz "Bird Crazy Stamps... Purchased them from one of my local craft stores.. The Scrapbook Store
They are just fabulous quirky birds..  Here is one of them, coloured with Copics and I just had to add some eyelashes with a fine black pen.... I did a splatter background with Gold Spray, added an MFT Umbrella, scallop and stitched banner.
Sentiment is also from Tim Holtz #Hastag stamps set.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

8 comments:

  1. A fabulous CAS card Debra, a great scene and colour combo........your Crazy Bird is adorable and lovely blending!!

    Thanks so much for joining us along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable - such a sweet bird! Thank you so much for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I absolutely love it! Thanks for joining us ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've perched that fun bird on the fence, Debra! Great coloring! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Fabulous bird!! Love the colors you used!! Fab card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this totally makes me smile! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning colouring...love the Crazy Birds...your cards looks so well!
    Greetings, Aie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx