Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 4, 2010

Christmas Morning Pippin


Remember Christmas morning and waiting up and wondering what goodies Father Christmas has left you under the tree.Did you get all that was on your list? Well "Christmas Morning Pippin" here looks pretty pleased I think, LOL.
As well as Pippin, I also used the tree from the Accesories set, paper pieced it after printing out on 2 sheets of green  card as well as the Joy sentiment .Its the first Thursday of the month so what does that mean to you? Well...... all the New releases for November are now available.
Wendy over at Digital Delights has some Fabulous NEW images for your to play with so POP on over HERE and see what other images the DT gals had a play with.While there, why not enter into this weeks challenge over at Delightful Challenges. The link is in my sidebar.


 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Debra this is just so cute! Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the tree!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debra!
    This is absolutely darling! I LOVE the TREE! Awesome card!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Debra! Looks really devine!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debra I love how you incorporated this cute Christmas Tree with Pippin. Your coloring is gorgeous and your card has clean crisp attractive lines. Love it!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Debra.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debra, this is a real cutie. Just wanted to pop over and say to my new teamie at Bizzy Becs. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! This is adorable. Yes, I think she is very pleased with her gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, I love all the scenes you create:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card, i love the accents in the Christmas tree, Stunning!!

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! What an adorable image and love the tree
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx