Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 9, 2010

Lil Dumpling Boy


Yippee it's Thursday,  time to show a new image and card for
 Digital Delights.
 This  little cutie is Called Little Dumpling, isn't he just adorable.....I have also used the Little Dumpling Sentiment Set which includes the train and other sweet images to use with this lil guy.
So POP on by the blog to see the other DT inspirational cards.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Ohh this is so cute, what a gorgeous image! You have created a gorgeous scene, and don't you just love those Tim Holtz Aterations dies!
    hugs always
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Debra, I love the scene:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra this is so precious! I love that you added so many details! Adorable card! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Debra,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is adorable, Debra! Such a cute image, fabulous papers and I love the beautiful heart and those borders (is it a punch you used?)! Thanks a lot for your visit too:-) Lots of hugs, Delphine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debra this is just so adorable. I love the little scene you have created with this image. It is simply delightful.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx