Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



May 1, 2011

Capture the Moment


I have had the Magnolia Doo Hickey Die-Bizzy Becs for a little while  and the Sentiment Die and matching stamps from Tickled Pink  just recently and they both went together perfectly with  my  gorgeous new Prima Paper pack for my card today.I have to confess, Im a paper addict, I have soooo much  but everytime I see new paper I find it hard to resist!!!even buying two of the same so I wont run out,  sure I'm not the only one- Hands up if you do the same.
The stamp/image is  from Tickled Pink-I paper peiced her coat and hat, Cuttle Bug Heart Die, Lace, Pearls Heart, Doily from Bizzy Becs, Stickles and Ribbon from my stash.I  used gesso over the main DP paper just to tone the colours down a little, love how gesso makes everthing so softer looking.
If you look closely you will also see a crochet white flower in-between the Magnolia flowers, My good friend Sally made these for me and she has me going on them to now, when not colouring Im making flowers,Thanks Sal,xxx
I am going to join in with these challenges...
Tickled Pink Challenge -Lace and Pearls
Wags and Whiskers- Use a Die/Punch
Papercutz- Anything Goes
Crafts4Eternity-Anything Goes.
Just Add Ink- Just add a flower
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day,xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Oh Debra, this is so gorgeous. The paper piecing looks awesome. I love every little detail about this one.
    Hugs xo
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner Debra, just love it, and I have my hand up, I confess, I'm a Paper Addict too, we will have to start a PAA club lol.
    hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, love the paper piecing! love the flower. thanks for joining us at Scrap-Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gem of a card! I just love it. I quite like the flower too..LOL.. and cant wait for my maggie doo hickeys to arrive from BBecs..
    Hugs Sal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Love the paper piecing and those papers are gorgeous. All the extra details look fantastic and that sentiment die is great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cool is Lylah with her paper pieces outfit!!! Another STUNNING job Deb - love all the blinged edges and soft pinks! I've always LOVED your TPS based creations and this is nooooo exception!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card. So soft and warm colours.. and the image is so different made. Like it alot :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thats one stunning creation, love the paper piecing. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how pretty! Love the softness of this one and the paper piecing is amazing! Don't you hate to cut into your paper too? My hand is way high up in the air as far as the paper collecting goes. My problem is that I buy it and then I hate to use it! And to cut into it just about kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Great take on the diecuts and punches challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx