Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 16, 2011

it's cold outside.....

Hi friends, here is my card for The Octopode Factory challenge this week.
The theme this week is "WINTER".
I did have a little chuckle to myself when posting this card as Im sure many of you overseas gals are experiencing the cold and possible snow but here in in Western Australia it's  HOT, HOT, HOT-  beach and swimming here...
Be sure to " POP".... on over to the challenge blog and check out what all the fabulous cards the DT made this week.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. HI Debra, love this card, great colour combination. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning & gorgeous - I just love the vibrant colours - I think purple is perfect for the festive season!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinkin' about that. Can't imagine Christmas in the summer but of course it must be difficult for you to imagine cold and snow. In any case, this is fabulous. Lovin' the colors. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx