Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 10, 2011

our Family!


Hi Everyone Today is the day for a NEW Challenge over at Dilly Beans Designer and Friday Challenges and do we have a Fabulous challenge for you all...
The theme this week is
”TWISTED CHRISTMAS"
My fellow teamies have some Fabulous creations to inspire you join in with us....so pop on over
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. This fits my family so perfectly! ROFL This is awesome - love it! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Debra!! This is just hysterical!! Awesome creation!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROTFLMAO!!!!! Truly fabulous! I can't stop giggling! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is a riot! it could so easily be MY family, how did you know?!?! love the way you put this one together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA! Reminds me of my own family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx