Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 7, 2012

for you.....

It seems all I'm doing lately is making cards for the design teams I'm on, so this card is just for no particular reason other then just playing and colouring,
 plus OK.... I did want to try out my brand NEW goodies, lol....
Is this lil girl Wryn from Tiddly Inks  the cutest,  had to have her and a few of her friends... then I just I had to team her up with another 2 of my
 NEW Memory Box Dies from Bizzy Becs online store....Here

I coloured the Spring Border Memory Box die with alcohol inks, placed green card behind the Flower Mould Memory Box Die ( gorgeous die isn't it)and used a Tim Holtz tree Die cut out on music DP paper, butterfly is a MS punch also coloured with Alcohol Inks....and a little sewing.
I have purposely left off a sentiment so that I can use this for any occasion when needed....
I'm going to enter this into..
  Tiddly Inks challenge-  Valentines.
Mad 4 Markers- Pink/Red Challenge
icopic Weekly Challenge - Hearts
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

18 comments:

  1. Debra, this is absolutely stunning. Wow, those dies are amazing. Might have to get me some lol. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Love that sweet image and the punched tree.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra this is stunning, I love how you have created the scene behind her and beautiful colouring, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debra this is just jaw dropping gorgeousness hun!!
    I love wryn and the tree in the background is just such a beautiful effect, I had wondered how those dies looked on a card so this was a total treat.
    thank you for popping in and playing with the tiddly inkers
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS as always and beautifully coloured!!! Love the new dies!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card - I love the way you've put everything together in such an incredible way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GORGEOUSNESS!!! I love your fabulous creation using the sweet Wryn! Beautiful tree and fabulous papers...love your coloring too - thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and iCopic Lover!!!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card! Love the dies you used. That tree is just amazing. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh, this is amazing! I mean WOW!She's colored beautifully and I just love those dies! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debra,
    This really lovely! I love the tree in the back and the flowers!
    XOXO
    Christy

    PS: Glad you created something just for fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW! To fantastic. Where to start, the TREE is SENSATIONAL. Love the text paper you punched with and then the ultra clever star leaves. Too fab! Awesome job. I have looked over it 4-5 times, too fun! BTW your shading is perfect.

    Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Valentine Challenge & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, this is just gorgeous! What a fabulous tree! And how cute is wee Bryn! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! I love how you did that tree! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Couldn't be cuter, Debra! Love how you did that tree. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely and what a great use of the tree die! And using the musical background paper for base and branches is so neat! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute! love the die cut/text tree!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, this is fab- I love that Wryn image and I really love what you've done with all those dies!! :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley this time!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx