Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 20, 2012

front page...

Friday again.. I so wish the time would just slow down- moving way to quick for me.
 ....anyways onto todays card for The Octopode Factory Challenge.
The theme this week is
 "FASHION".
 I have used HELGA and went for the magazine cover look and used adobe photoshop to add the different text/quotes around and over my image. 
Be sure to “POP".... on over to the challenge blog and check out what all the fabulous cards the DT made this week.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx