Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



May 11, 2012

you should know....

Hi Everyone, hope your week has been a good one...my last couple of weeks have had its up and downs, had some good new from half of my family regarding Ryan ,Zoe and John and not so good new from the other half.... fingers crossed  next week is much better for my daughter Rhiannon and she will be told some good news and that things are all going according to plan! plus my little grandie, Ayce is also going into have an operation Wednesday week so that a bit of concern but I'm sure all will be good .

OK lets get onto the THE OCTOPODE FACTORY Challenge this week and the Theme that is
****RED, WHITE and BLUE***** 
I used AUSTIN the WHIMSICAL CAT on my card and again kept it pretty simple as I really wanted Austin to be the focal part, he really is that stand out type of cat.
 A few hearts and key dies from Tim Holtz... would soooo love to see this guy when he comes to Melbourne but one of my BF, Sally is going to have a class with him as she is in Melbourne at the time so I am just going to have to live the experience thru her..mayb I could make myself into like a Flay Stanley and then Sally can put me in the photo with him, bahahahaha....
OK, mmm went totally off track , Remember to pop on over to the TOFF blog and check out the other fabulous inspiration.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx