Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 31, 2012

AUGUST Challenge , Bizzy Becs.

Hi there, just a quick card I made for Bizzy Becs Ausgust Challenge...
 Spots and Stripes.
I used a Magnolia Image- Little Christmas Tilda  and my warm and cool grey Copic markers for a  Monochromatic look.
A fabulous Memory Box Die is the prize for August -WINTERLAND TREE.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. she looks gorgeous Debra! love the monochrome colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors on this! Love the bow too. This is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the mono colouring. Angy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx