Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 31, 2012

A Year of Reflection...

Hi everyone... Can you believe we are coming to the end of another year. I am amazed at where the time has gone, it seems to have flown by in the blink of an eye.
2012 was a year of  mostly good and a small amount of not so good times.
My son Ryan moved even further away to live in the NT- Ayers Rock and  my Friend Sally moved away to live in Moe, Melbourne.
It also was the year I became a Nanna once again to a beautiful Granddaughter "Shevy " little sister for my adorable Grandson Ayce.
Work was an interesting year, had lots of FUN creating with a gorgeous group of Girls on Saturday mornings..spent way to much on crafty goodies...experimented with different Art Mediums and health wise was good- no problems... so all in all 2012 was Ok I guess, lol...

I would also like to take this time to wish everyone a A fabulous New Year and that "2013"brings you all Happiness and Great times.
 Also a very big Thank you all my followers who pop over. I know like myself that we don't always get to leave comments as we are all so busy but I do appreciate you popping by for a looksee when you can.
Take care and Keep Safe, xxx
Ok now Kellie over at  Give a Girl a Blog has asked us to reflect and choose our top 10 cards...
....mmm Ok, so I did 11!
So here goes.
I have a collection of images from La-La Land Crafts, Magnolia and The Octopode Factory.

Found a BIG Love/ Addiction  for Memory Box Dies....

Found that Distress Inks and Post it Notes make for some great backgrounds.

Love how that using Copic Markers, Distress Inks and  Paint  creates great scenes.

a New found LOVE- "Sons of Anarchy" TV show so had to make a card. This is Jaxs.....

 Tried my hand at Copic Colouring with no Dark stamp Lines.


Found a new crafty goody called  "Washi Tape"

 This was for my son Ryan living in the Far Outback of Australia...

re- Found my Alcohol Inks and Glassine paper- Thanks Tim Holtz

Found I love creating cards with just Dies and Distress Inks....

.....just because I love the bright colours of this one!

 and this one... because this just sums it up nicely, lol....

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that card #5 made it on the list - it's one I have come back to time and time again this year! Your work is beautiful, thank you for another year of inspiration!

    Happy New Year Debra, xx M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards - all of them! But the Let the Wind Take you Away is my favorite. Love it!!!! Congrats on your new Shevy! You have a new stamper in the family. You will have a ton of fun creating with her. Ayce is getting so big! Seems just yesterday he was Shevy's size. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year my darling friend. To wake up this morning and to read your lovely post! I love all your choices for your top 10 and I am amazed that most of these effects we worked on in class and had such a wonderful time. I am missing you all dearly, but am safe in the fact that I've made life long friends who are akin to creating and having an oh so great addiction!
    Love you heaps
    Sal
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what a treat to stroll thru your top 10. All so beautiful and creative. Jax is my favourite....I'm addicted to the show. So happy I stopped by. Happy New Year, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a nice year in review. I am amazed at the things people can do with stamps, die cuts and markers. It is just beyond me. Hope your 2013 is equally interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow all your cards are spectacular and your coloring is fantastic. I want to grow up to be able to color like this. I am in awe of you...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx