Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 5, 2012

Bizzy Becs Challenge- Christmas

Hi Everyone, It’s time for a New Challenge this month over at Bizzy Becs Challenge Blog.
The theme this month is no other then
CHRISTMAS...
.....theme by our illustrious leader, Bec
I have used a Magnolia Image on my card along with a Memory Box Die -  Country Landscape and they are available at Bizzy Bec’s Online Store …HERE.
I went for a non-traditional card with the Red and Sepia Brown Colour and a Christmas card needs lots of Glitter which came from Glitter cardstock and Stickles....
This month we have a Surprise Mystery Gift kindly donated by....
They have a huge section of charms, casts and washi tapes and  sell lots of arty whimsical style things so remember to get those entries in...

                        Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Just love your style!! Fab card all round :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debra, how sweet she is. I love your coloring and the doo hickeys on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card I love the image and the layout, colours and design are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx