Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jun 17, 2013

My Copic Sketch Holder...


Hi there, Today I would like to share with you all La-La Land Crafts
Now if you are like me I'm sure you have had a few different holders to store your pens- I have had  an Acrylic one but my ever expanding markers soon out grew that pretty quickly- I have had the copic black bag with the mesh holders- but not being in any type of order bothered me, plus a few other ideas that also I have not been 100% happy with....
********
UNTIL.... finally a solution- La- La Land Crafts Copic Marker Holders are  BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

 Usually 3D projects are not something I have much success in due to the fact that for  some reason I end with so much glue everywhere. Hands up if you out there have the same problem.!!!
 But... this was not the case with the Copic sketch Holder- in fact this was so much  fun to make and it all went together so easy and no excess glue anywhere... Yay!!
 I first separated the pieces as explained in Irina's Video HERE - Irina explains how to put it together perfectly.
 On my scroll pieces I  used Versamark and  Blue Embossing Powder rubbed in some Rub n Buf - Patina and finished off with some Tim Holtz Burnished Brass Distress Stain.
On the box part  I used a Script stamp inked with a Brown Ink and then sponged on some Distress Stains in Burnished Brass and Picket Fence.
I then added a few strips of Washi Tape ( cut in Half ) and ta-da ....Copic Marker Holder Finished.
Love them- I just have add the finishing touches to my other 2 and I'm all done...
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow - It looks awesome! What kind of glue did you use to stick it all together?
    Sal
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a PVA glue Sally- worked a treat, any good glue will do the same. :
      )

      Delete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx