Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jun 19, 2013

with love....

Hi there, had a little bit of extra time in the craft room this week so was able to have another play with my  new stamps - Building Blocks and Leafy Accents from Clearly Besotted. 
I'm going to enter this card into  Clearly Besotted  Challenges which have there very 1st challenge up and running.
I seem to have this thing about orange at the moment- it's not a colour I lean towards very often so who knows why?but it's sometimes good to change things up and use those sadly neglected Copic markers!
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, just love it! Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debra :)
    Just popped over from the CBS linky as your card caught my eye... it's just gorgeous!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the orange on your card--very striking!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Debra, really love how you have done the leaves. Stunning colour,

    Thanks so much for joining us for the first CBS Challenge,
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful card! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx