Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 25, 2014

Thanks.....

Hi there, seems a while that I have posted, being school holidays here in Australia there has been lots to do that take me away from my craft room...
Today's card is a pretty CAS - one layer card to restock my card supply for those emergencies that you need a card quickly for. I can also use this card as a card to give to a loved one..
 I  used the fabulous NEW stamps that arrived on my doorstep recently from STAMPlorations called- 

I stamped the images in London Fog Memento Ink and then gave some depth and contrast by colouring with my Cool Grey Copic Markers over the stamped images, The sentiment was stamped in Tuxedo Black. 
I found a few Challenges to enter- 
CAS on Sunday- Lovey Dovey
One Layer Simplicity Challenge- Re-Stocking the Shelves.
Addicted to CAS- Challenge #30-NEW
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful one layer card, Debra. Love the use of the two sets. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Debra! I love how you've added depth with the copics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower looks stunning with the shading! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and really cool choice of colors. I also like the idea of using the copics over the ink. Enjoy your holidays, here in pennsylvania USA its snow, snow and more snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 'dimension' on that flower - it's a stunning image! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this beauty with One-Layer Simplicity Challenge! I adore how you used copics to get so much depth in the flower, and the dashed swirl adds lovely movement to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the depth you have created with your one layer card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx