Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 26, 2014

birthday celebrations.....


Hello there, I can't tell you how much I love these stamps from Purple Onion designed by Stacey Yacula, they are just so darn cute... so when I saw the Purple Onion Design  were having an impromptu Birthday challenge theme I could not resist creating a couple of cards.  
The 1st card -" Happy Birthday" was Watercoloured
 and the
  "Oh Happy Day" card-  Copic Coloured.
 
Stacey Yacula Stamps...Rosie, Pot a Flower, Toadstool, Tucker, Balloon,
Party Hat and Kite and The Sweetest Day Sentiment set...
 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful but I especially love the vivid watercolors of the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards... and the colours are amazing!!... what die did you use for the stitched clouds??
    Hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are gorgeous, LOVE the fun bright background on your toadstool card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the juicy colours on your first card, and that second card is soooo sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet and precious images on both cards. The background on the first card is really beautiful. Darling cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both fun and darling! I love the snail, it is just different and funny and that bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx