Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Maria...


Hi there everyone...
My  fellow STAMPlorations DT friend Maria is celebrating her 50th birthday today.. woo hooo. and Shirley is throwing her a surprise birthday linky party!
Wishing you a very HAPPY birthday Maria! I hope you will have a FABULOUS day and get terribly spoilt.. :)
 Because it is a special birthday I copic coloured up this YUMMY Icecream from
 (beccys Free digital image) for just such an occasion...
 Don't forget to pop on over and visit Maria and leave her some birthday love!
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hey Debra - popped over from the Birthday Card celebration to say WOW - your coloring is AMAZING!! Fabulous ice cream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is perfect for a birthday card, and even though I just had a big dinner, now I want an ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is the yummiest card - you're in charge of desserts! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool Debra - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debra, you have no idea... I eat these kind of ice cream cones in Michigan in the summer! (Proud to say I didn't do it in March ;) This looks so totally yummy. Thanks for joining my party. So kind of you. Hugs to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx