Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Mar 4, 2014

a love song....

Hi there, STAMPlorations has a new sketch-#7 for you all to follow and play along with this fortnight.
I used the fabulous stamp set called...
Patchwork Frenzy.
I used the heart square from the set.
The wonderful, very clever thing about this set is you can use the individual stamps separately or they are designed to repeat stamp as I have done to create the long border as in my card.
Supplies....
Watercolour paper, Water colour paint, Adirondack black Ink, Sentiment stamp.
For more  info and details on how to enter and join in with the fun.......please head on over to the 
STAMPlorations Challenge Blog.
Challenges- Virginia's View Challenge #1 - Watercolouring.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. First of all, I love your blog header, Debra! We sure all love colours! I adore the shades of pink in your design! It's captivating and oh. so.pretty! So glad that you join the fun with the first Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in this are just awesome! Beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debra. WOW! This is some great stamping using the heart square, beautifully done in fab colours. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Debra! I love the ombré effect on the hearts and I adore the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous! Awesome job with the sketch~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stamping on the borders, Debra! Love the colors and the gradient pink :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx