Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 26, 2014

hello!

Hi there everyone,  I am so excited to be joining Purple Onions Design for Stacey Yakula's new releases.
 A few weeks ago I received an email asking if I'd like to be a Guest Designer at Purple Onions for their new release,  well you could say I was just slightly chuffed! 
I love all Stacey's images and to get to play with them for a new release, well let's just say the smile on my face was pretty big!!!

 The new collection illustrated by "Stacey Yacula" is called "A Beautiful Day" and here is my card showcasing a few of the stamps included in this release.
 I used Ruby Owl and Sammy Squirrel along with the Picnic Basket and Thermos... OMG you should see all the "39"new images, absolutely gorgeous, soooo cute!
To see what the other design team members created for the release pop on over to the blog HERE and see all the new stamps HERE

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yay, congrats on your GD spot, Debra - well deserved! Love this cute card (especially the text trees!).

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx