Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Apr 29, 2014

T.L.C.

Hi, I recently did an online class called Clean and Simple where one of the Techniques shown was a graphic style of stamping. I have been itching to try it out and the Subway Art Builders Set from STAMPlorations were the perfect stamps to try it out with.
I used a few sentiments from each of the Subway Art Builders sets to create my base.
After stamping the sentiments in Black Ink and stamping a flower from the Eclectic Floral Stamp set I then die cut the word "LOVE: into it.. I die cut 4 more extra of the die love from white card and glued them together placing the first die cut over them all.
 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love this, Debra! I like how you've combined the stamping with the die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping, Debra! I will have to try that die-cutting technique (if I can find my alpha dies...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - great way to showcase those beautiful STAMPlorations stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx