Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jun 16, 2014

STAMPlorations Sketch #14

 Hi there and welcome to STAMPlorations Sketch #14.
When this post goes live I will be relaxing and enjoying my holiday in Lombok with my family... my first ever overseas holiday for me ever!!!!!!
 
Here is a link to the stamp sets I used on my card ... 
Vignette Grunge Floral Strips and Thankyou Sentiment Builders.
I made little flags from the floral strips and used only the "YOU" part of the sentiment Builder stamps set.
 
The guest designer joining us for sketch #14 is no other then super creative.... Deepti from Dee's Art Utopia
Check out the  STAMPlorations blog to see some fab inspiration from the other DT girls.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love those floral strips hanging down, Debra. Happy vacay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you are having a fun hols Debra. Great use of the sketch and the grunge floral flags is a unique idea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those floral strips hanging as banners on ur card, great design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card -- Hope you are having a FABULOUS vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debra. Great card, love the banners. Have a fab holiday! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx