Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 23, 2014

birthday surprise.....

Todays card is all about celebrating a very special birthday for a really Gorgeous lady and that person is Nonni from Korttikarkuri.
Happy Birthday Nonni, Wishing you an Amazing Birthday and a Wonderful Year ahead...
Sandie from London Days is kindly hosting the linky party.
I used my favourite stamp from STAMPlorations...
 SKETCHED CUPCAKE and the sentiment is from  SIMPLE GIFT

Now,... Nonni most recently got a new little puppy....  So we thought if would be a nice idea to share our pets with her....
This is "Miss Bella".. my adorable little dog... Bella is 5 years old- a Maltese Cross and she is my crafting buddy.. She has the most beautiful, lovable, placid nature and when anyone comes to visit she will always greet them with a toy to share... She is such a big part of my family and is so very much loved by us all.....

Check out the  STAMPlorations blog to see the Birthday cards for NONNI from the other DT girls.
 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love Miss Bella! She's a sweetheart, Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debra! Thank you so much for joining my party, you've all made my day!! Your card great, I love the tag and the cool color palette with red, very stylish! Now, your Bella... She looks amazingly cute!!! I can't wait my puppy to get a bit older and greet the guests with something else than humping... Goosh... He can be such a pain... And such a cutie pie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for joining in the fun! And this card is so gorgeous. I love the embossing and Nonni is really loving tags at the moment! Miss Bella sue is a cutie x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx