Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Aug 7, 2014

Bizzy Becs... be silly

Hi There...over at  Bizzy Becs Challenge Blog we have the theme Anything Goes, with a fabulous Frantic Stamper Die as the prize for the month of August.
I  think this stamp set from Taylored Exprsssions- Party Monsters is just way to cute so I just had to create another card using it.. 
This stamp set is available from Bizzy Becs Online Store
other...
Washi Tape, MFT Grid Stamp, White Embossing Powder, Distress Inks, MFT Circle Die, Little B Word Die, Copics, Martha Stewart Balloon Punch.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx