Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 7, 2014

enjoy...

In a few weeks time here in West Australia we have the annual Perth Royal Show happening... so this was the inspiration for my card today- Rides- Fairy Floss, Show Bags, Ohhh... what fun it is...

Now, I haven't been to the show for the last 2 years and although admission has become quite the killer, my gorgeous grandkids are just a tad small yet to enjoy the experience- maybe next year will be the go.

I used my Peerless Watercolours to give a bit of colour to  LORETTA - Frantic Stamper Die.
Loretta is available from Bizzy Bec's Online Store.

I stamped the Ferris Wheel ( Lawn Fawn Stamp) in Memento London Fog Ink to give a softer line to for water colouring.

 Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx