Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 5, 2014

STAMPLorations- September Challenge..

Hi there, time for  
STAMPlorations September Challenge- and this month we want to see...
 " Stamps and Markers"
I use  Sketched: Cupcake
 I guess you have gathered by my continual use of this stamp that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it... It's just perfect! I stamped Sketched Cupcake twice onto grey card and the last one on blending card and coloured with Copics Markers to look like a Red Velvet Cupcake..mmmmm..delish.
I used a strip of vellum, versamark and white embossing powder for the the sentiment.
Joining us this month is.. Guest Designer Cris G .
Check out the  STAMPlorations blog to see some wonderful inspiration from the other DT girls.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day. xxx

7 comments:

  1. Your trio of cupcakes in grey/black/white with the pop of red icing on one, is so eye-catching, Red velvet...YES!! Your card is a treat!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red velvet cupcake, yummy :) Love the sweet little heart on the icing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, you've got me craving for cupcakes now, Debra! Love how you designed this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely the queen of cupcakes - lovely how you framed it and only colored one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that red velvet cup cake :) beautiful design !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debra. Love red velvet cupcakes!!!! You make me hungry, seriously fantastic card. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx