Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 15, 2014

STAMPlorations Sketch #20

Hi there and welcome to STAMPlorations Sketch #20.
 I actually stuck to sketch pretty much which is really good for me, lol...
I stamped the word Celebrate onto Acetate and attached this over the Happy Birthday strips that I previously had attached to my card with a little stitching. A few sequins was all it needed to finish the card.
DARNELL is joining us for sketch #20.
Check out the  STAMPlorations blog to see some wonderful inspiration from the other DT girls. STAMPlorations has started a Bi monthly Stamp Club.Go HERE! to find out more info...

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

8 comments:

  1. Love the muted colors, stitching, and sequins in this card, Debra! And yeah, I had to blink a few times when I saw your card the first time because you stuck to the sketch LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Debra, I love your idea of the sediment being stamped on acetate! That would work great for so many layouts, but especially for this one with your vertical HB strips!! It's a pleasure and an honor to be guesting with you and the rest of the team at Stamplorations!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your acetate strip with the stitching - looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stitching is such an amazing touch with white and grey colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the neutral colour scheme and the modern feel, Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debra! This is brilliant. Love the colours and all that stitching. Awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debra. This is fabulously effective CAS, love it! Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx