Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 23, 2014

just for me!

Hi there, today's post is a little different...I just wanted to share and give you a little peak of the Absolutely Gorgeous cards that were created especially for me yesterday to celebrate my Birthday..
I just love how each one of the cards features a fabulous stamp from STAMPlorations.
I can't say thank you enough to my wonderful, very sweet and extremely talented DT girls from STAMPlorations.... You really made my day girls, xxx
Pop on over HERE to see all of the cards, trust me you will love each and everyone of them as much as I do...
Thanks for stopping by- have a great day, cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Well, that's because you're special :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your little surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your day was very happy! I just saw your cards for the next release and BOOYAH. You rock, Debra!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx