Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 6, 2014

STAMPlorations- Sketch #21

Hi there.... time for another fabulous sketch at STAMPlorations Challenge Blog...
(ends October 17; winner announced October 19)
I used the.... Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower, such a great stamp..
I stamped the image in Archival Ink- Red Geranium and then used Distress Inks to colour the images in. I forgot to write down the colours so I'm sort of guessing... Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Peeled Paint, Old Paper and Black Soot. I also used a Gold Brilliance Ink Pad  on the background as a wash effect and then stamped a music stamp with the same ink.
A few scattered ink spots and a few sequins completed the card.
Playing along with us is the wonderful  Elaine from Craft-E-Place.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great card - love that you cut it up to follow the sketch - gives it such a modern look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debra. Love your poinsettias, beautiful colouring with great background! Have a lovely day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design !! I love the way u stretched the sketch to the size of the card. Great coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, Debra. Love the cut panels! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! (I quite often forget which combinations of DIs I've used!). Love the subtle background.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx