Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Nov 24, 2014

STAMPlorations.. Sketch#24

 Hi there, we have a nice easy sketch for you to play along with from STAMPlorations.
I used VIGNETTE: Eat Drink Be Merry.
This is such a great stamp set- so much you can do with the images!

I stamped the glasses with silver, added the sentiment "Cheers" from the set to the bottle Die and used a bubble background stamp that I embossed with white and coloured with some Distress inks. I added a few sequins, vellum heart and scallop die.


Joining us for Sketch #24 is the  fabulous Julie B
This sketch challenge will run until December 28th.  The winner will be announced January 1.  Pop on over to STAMPlorations Blog to see other fabulous inspiration.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

9 comments:

  1. i love this one a lot. it is great how you transform sketch into a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bubble background stamp it's fabulous, a great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card - your colors are beautiful and that bottle....fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debra! I love the colors you chose and the fun collage look -so many nice things I'd never thought work together but they do! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible card, Debra! I love how you layered and placed all the elements in this card. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool and fun design :) I love the colors too !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debra. This is great, love the silvery - blue colours and your fun bubbly background! Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - what an interesting background you created! A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx