Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 5, 2015

Bizzy Becs.. Happy New year..

Hey there , its time for the very first challenge for 2015 at  Bizzy Bec's Challenges.
used Lawn Fawn - QUINNS ABC and MONSTER MASH - Stamps and Matching Dies.
I got out my old Tombow Markers to colour the letterring- forgot how vibrant these pens are, my new latest love, lol..
I stamped up the background using the grid stamp from MFT with a light grey ink.. I used an uneven pressure so as not to have an even stamping.
Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies are available at Bizzy Bec's Online Store.

Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx