Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 12, 2015

laughter...

 
Hi, I'm  really enjoying playing along with Paper Smooches Challenges at the moment, and I have been lucky enough to be one of the 2  Featured Players for both of my last 2 cards... Thankyou Paper Smooches.
So using the picture below for inspiration I used the PS Stamp Sets- Calico (flowers and Leaves) and Uplifters ( Sentiment).
I stamped the flowers with Brilliance Gold ink, the centre with a lighter brown ink and a darker ink for the spots in the centre.
The leaves were stamped with Desert Sand Memento Ink and then coloured with W3 and W1 Copic markers to give some colour to the leaves but not so the pattern on the leaves was lost.
Sentiment was stamped in Black Ink. I wish you could see this in RL as the gold shimmer on the flowers is gorgeous.
I'm playing along with Picture Perfect challenge over at  Paper Smooches.
 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

4 comments:

  1. How gorgeous do those gold flowers look! beautiful as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! what a stunning card Debra, I love how you've added the extra shading to the leaves and flowers :0)
    Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx