Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Feb 5, 2015

Bizzy Becs..i ruff you

Hey there ,today starts the a new challenge  for the month February over at...
   Bizzy Bec's Challenges.
used Lawn Fawn - Critters at the Dog Park- Stamps and Matching Dies.
Super cute, cute, cute is the only way to describe this stamp set....
I coloured the little doggie with Copic markers and use the die to cut it out.. makes life so much easier when you don't need to fussy cut out the images..
 
Now onto the background , this was a technique by Kristina Werner shown on the Online Card Class- clean and Simple. I used Distress Inks in 3 different shades of blues to give that ombre effect.. I love this technique and will definitely do a few more of these backgrounds...
 
Pop on over to the Bizzy Bec's Blog and check out the fabulous cards from the DT girls.
 
Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies are available at Bizzy Bec's Online Store.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx