Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Sep 30, 2015

super excited....

Hi there... I am totally excited and overwhelmed and I have a HUGE smile on my face....
Recently I entered a competition ran by MFT and you may remember this card below I shared on my blog post a few days ago.. 
Well guess what..
I am a..
 
I am 1 of 10 lucky girls to have won and have their card chosen.
Thankyou so very much MFT for such a wonderful challenge and to all the other girls, A BIG CONGRATS..
POP on over HERE to see the other brilliant, inspiring winning cards.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wonderful card and enjoy your winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Superstar !! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Superstar !! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... and they never even mentioned your fabulous colouring skills! Congratulations on your deserved win, and enjoy your winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So deserving for sure! Congrats! This card is incredible and so is your talent Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Debra is so beautiful :0)
    Karla :) Found you !!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx