Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Jan 13, 2016

2 cards to share..

Hi There, I have 2 cards to share with you today featuring images from..
 
 
  I used Ruby- flying owl and Blossoming Perch and sentiment is also from POD.
After stamping the branch and colouring with Copics,I used a circle mask and then used my copics once again to colour inside the circle and  added some stars with a stencil, translucent paste and glitter.
I fussy cut out Ruby and then glued her onto the branch.




 For the card above I used..
Willa - walking bunny.
Charlotte - sitting mouse and
Fawn .
I coloured the images with my copics and fussy cut them out.
I created a Water colour BG with Distress Inks and then added a foil word using my Mini Minc machine..
 
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Your critters are adorable, and the softly watercolored halos are a lovely backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to come by and tell you that I am a huge fan and maybe a stalker too...Just Kidding....Love Love your work! Keep inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how adorable your cards R beautiful. Love the pinks and yellow background it really make the cute critters stand out

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx