Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Oct 23, 2016

merriest season

These super adorable images are from Purple Onion Designs
I used Garden Bushes and Cora and Thomas - Skating Bunnies.
I chose untraditional colours for my very first Xmas card collection.
I coloured all the images with copics and did a little fussy cutting.
My background is Distress Inks.
Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this card and those colours really pop! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that background and the pop of teal with orange! Fabulous coloring on those sweet bunnies!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx