Instagram

Please visit my Instagram account jamesee22 to see ALL my cards as I don't always/very often post here, cheers.



Dec 6, 2017

The Color Throwdown - Black/Red/Grey




Hi there, for the next couple of weeks I have the honour of being a Guest Designer for
"The Color Throwdown" Challenge
The colours for this week are...
BLACK , RED and GREY


I used Penny Black  Die called "Fancy Cat" cut from Grey patterned paper and added a glitter Santa Hat.
The brick wall was done using an MFT stencil and Distress Ink.
Sentiment is also from MFT.
2 thin strips of Washi tape were used down the side for that little extra.
Here is a link to see all the fabulous card creations from the DT girls and the challenge details.
Hope you get to play along..



             Thanks For Stopping By and Have Yourself a Great Day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Debra, this is just absolutely the sweetest card! The little washi tape detail is so perfect and I LOVE that cat image! So glad to be introduced to your blog and am thrilled to have you as our guest this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card design, great take on the challenge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this! And it has nothing to do with me being a cat lover!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment.
I really appreciate each and every one.Have a good day,xxx